PEBBLEWRITER.COM IS LIVE!



*************** PEBBLEWRITER.COM IS LIVE! TO SIGN UP, CLICK HERE ***************


Friday, May 13, 2011

Back Online!

It only took a week of posting on Blogger for me to crash the entire system!

Google assures us the system is back and better than ever.  Posts from Wednesday and Thursday are slowly coming back on line.  I'll give it till tomorrow morning, then try to repost what hasn't reappeared. 

Lots of action in the markets these past two days.  Volatility's on the rise, but the fluctuations have been fairly predictable...so far. 

I'm doing some interesting analysis on Gartley patterns.  They've been helpful on several short term trades this past week.  I'll take a look at some patterns forming that might prove helpful in anticipating bigger moves.  I hope to post something this weekend.

In the meantime, happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment